Show All Results
Gerente de Farmacovigilancia
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Local Patient Safety Manager
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the local Pharmacovigilance System for the countries covered from Mexico, Colombia and Venezuela, in accordance with legal requirements, corporate standards and best practice within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Contributes to all local safety aspects of clinical development programs, observational studies and Patient Data Collection Systems sponsored by the company; performs active pharmacovigilance and product surveillance at local level in close collaboration with Global Patient Safety, to ensure up to date benefit-risk profiles of all products marketed by the affiliates.
- The Patient Safety Center Manager is responsible to ensure full compliance with all relevant global and local regulatory requirements, internal company standards and best practices for pharmacovigilance in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Accountable for performing the tasks for appropriate implementation of pharmacovigilance best practices and ensures that assigned tasks are performed in compliance with GPS standards, and also accountable for successful project execution including definition of milestones.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the local regulatory pharmacovigilance requirements for the countries under its primary responsibility.
- KPI's reports, clinical studies.
Who you are:
- Bachelor in health areas, medical or pharmacy.
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance
- Experience in internal audits
- Experience with people management
- Fluent in written and spoken local language and Engli
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!