Show All Results
Warehouse Operator II
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
We are offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus for those that qualify!
A Warehouse Operator II is responsible for receiving, dispensing, and transporting GMP and non-GMP materials. This person performs cycle counts, orders materials, and cleans the receiving, warehouse and other operational areas when necessary. The Warehouse Operator II also ships products and manages the inventory system. Transport GMP raw materials, components, and supplies to the designated manufacturing facilities
- Dispense GMP materials to users
- Deliver parcels to recipients throughout the company
- Clean and maintain the warehouse
- Maintain accurate inventory records for approved GMP raw materials, components, and supplies
- Comply with safety guidelines, especially those directly related to the operation of warehousing equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts
- Receive and warehouse GMP raw materials, components, and supplies as needed
- Perform cycle counts and adjust the inventory records accordingly
- Order materials as directed by the department manager
- Ship products to clients and testing facilities
- Manage the layout and accuracy of the inventory management system
- Other duties as assigned by management
Who You Are
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of work experience in a warehouse environment
- 1+ years of GMP experience
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, and/or Inventory Management Software)
- Ability to perform very complex tasks with attention to detail
- 1+ years of work experience in a GMP environment
Pay Range for this position - $34,700 – 81,600
Our ranges incorporate all levels and career types available within this specific role and are derived from relevant industry market data. Should we decide to make an offer, we will consider several factors, including but not limited to your location, skills, experience, career level, and other job-related factors. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; paid time off; and paid holidays; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html