Show All Results
Strategy and Delivery Project Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Global Support Center and its units are delivering mainly the first level support to internal as well external customer and supplier. The team is managing various processes cross functionally. GSC is working in different system landscapes with different focus areas e.g. ERP-System with focus on PO, HR or FI. The GSC Unit is working and collaborating globally.
- Managing and driving of different project related to GSC scope
- Ensuring company project methodology is met, and Project Management Guidelines are adhered
- Performing customer and stakeholder analysis according to project need
- Managing the project from Kick Off until closure of Hyper Care Phase
- Following global standards and ensuring that project outcome meet internal as well external requirements
- Designing of processes and sounding with internal stakeholder such as delivery team
- Coordinate changes in project structure
- Work independent and reporting to Head of GSC Strategy & Delivery Care
- Set up concepts for changes and co-drive the evolution of GSC
- Collaborating with different functions
Process Automation and Digitization:
- Ensure proper process mining is established in GSC
- Ensure regular process screening in close collaboration with Quality Assurance Manager
- Analyze in collaboration with delivery unit processes and deliver automation opportunities
- Set up process concepts and high-level process flows for delivery units (DU) in collaboration with DU and Quality assurance
- Support DU in drilling down high-level process flows into detailed ones
- Ensure close exchange with QA Manager according to new processes or process adjustments
- Ensuring designed processes are sufficiently implemented and meet all company and legal requirements
- Ensure scalable process designed
- Owning processes within Company Service Catalogue
- Ensure processes are aligned and up to date in collaboration with Quality Assurance and Team Lead
- Design new processes and ensure sufficient communication of the same.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfill your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!