Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
EMD Electronics is immediately hiring for a Production Technician in Catoosa, OK and offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus! This is a challenging, hands-on, rewarding job opportunity for people who want to join a growing business that offers room for growth and advancement.
Benefits to working with our team include:
- Comprehensive, paid, on the job training program that allows our employees to quickly learn critical technical skills to excel in this role and rapidly progress in their careers.
- Full tuition reimbursement available!
- Excellent benefits including a starting vacation allowance of 3 weeks!
- Starting pay of $25.00 per hour!
As a Production Technician (Operator) you will work a rotating 12-hour shift and perform elementary and some complex operations. Responsibilities include:
- Learn and understand the hazards of the products, container handling and delivery system operation and successfully complete and document all mandatory EH&S and regulatory training
- Complete training relevant to HAZWOPER First Responder Awareness Level
- Complete manufacturing operational tasks, including processing of hazardous materials, labeling of waste products and delivering to the proper waste storage area
- Conduct container change-outs using associated container handling equipment
- Maintain on-site gas and chemical delivery systems, abatement systems and associated equipment
- Possess a proven and tested understanding of site PPE requirement
- Participate as a member of the Emergency Response Team
- Extended periods of standing and repetitive movements. Working with and in proximity of hazardous chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Hearing protection will be needed in certain areas.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee will wear Tyvek suits, protective gloves, safety glasses and a respirator and goggles.
- Occasionally lift and move up to 40 lbs.
- Utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and adjust focus.
Military Veterans: EMD Electronics is a military-friendly employer that values the skills obtained through military teamwork. Our culture and company value the leadership and focus on safety that is obtained from your service. Veterans from any branch or MOS with hands-on mechanical skill sets are encouraged to apply.
Who You Are:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Operational experience in chemical manufacturing industry
- Experience within the chemical industry
- Experience working in a regulated / PPE environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html