Show All Results
Business Unit Manager CM&E
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Business Unit Manager – CM&E (Cardiometabolic and Endocrinology)
Responsible for preparation, development and implementation of Marketing, Sales, Medical and Market Access strategy of CM&E products, with the aim to maximize sales results with given budget, whilst keeping company values and ethical standards.
- Plan and implement marketing strategy, including advertising in liaison with the General Manager
- Responsibilities include product marketing assessment of potential markets, development of pricing strategies, marketing communications and definition of promotional activities
- Elaborate the Marketing Strategy and Plan in liaison with the GM with the objective to optimize the return on investment of the use of the promotional budget
- Contribute to sales strategy development and forecasts sales volumes
- Participate in setting strategies for product launches and brand management to optimize revenue generation and product placement for market share advantage
- Coordinate the development of a marketing and sales strategy
- Recruit, manage, train and motivate direct reporting staff according to Company's procedures, policy and employment law
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems, manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for the sales
- Acquisition of new customers and planning, coordination and supervision of the relation to existing and new customers in his/her area of responsibility
Who you are:
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy
- Minimum 5 years competence and professional experience at a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in CM&E area
- Fluent English language is a must
- Computer knowledge and skills: Word, Excel, Internet, etc.
- Additional skills: valid driving license (category B)
- Communication skills
- Clear understanding of the segregation Commercial vs. Medical
- Ability to individually find and propose solutions to problems arising in the working process
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!