Show All Results
Business Manager, Megasys
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Location for this role is flexible, including hybrid working arrangements within the US. Preferred locations for the Business Manager, Megasys include Austin, TX, Phoenix, AZ, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, Allentown, PA, or Portland, OR.
The Business Manager, Megasys is part of the DS&S business and manages overall services product portfolio, including contract management, sales plan, and market management in broad execution of P&L. The Business Manager, Megasys leads the sustainable growth through developing and achieving strategic plan targets, successful positioning of the agreements, and contracts for renewal and new business opportunities to ensure the long-term success of the business.
Objectives of this Role
- Strategize, implement, and oversee processes for financial health and growth of our services business
- Design operational programs that increase collaboration with DS&S & Semiconductor Solutions to enhance product offerings and create new value streams
- Using sales plans and forecasting, develop a resourcing model to maximize opportunities for the business.
- Establish revenue objectives and cost parameters to manage the overall financial success of the Services business.
- Maintain a forecast and sales plan
- Achieve targeted sales growth and profitability goals. Create and maintain Business Services sales forecast and KPIs in support of attainment plans. Understand price to win and competitive analysis to increase win probability. Collaborate with Operations Mangers and Sales to implement strategic actions in support of customer and DS&S growth.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of our customers, including requirements, current and future opportunities, organizational structures, and key decision-makers. Identify and understand current operational goals, gaps, and roadmaps for our customers.
- Maintain deep knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies. Participate in services market analysis, competitive analysis and pricing strategy development for target regions or customers. This includes the harmonization of all of Services business and continuous improvement to streamline business flow across the customer base.
- Execute monthly billing business operations according to various business processes. Manage documentation in support of business requirements. Manage financial audits within business area and support compliance reviews with audit firms.
- Manage activities to improve overall risk and liability mitigation for the business.
- Support safety-first messaging with staff interactions.
- Provide strategic roadmaps that match and enhance DS&S product portfolio.
Who you are:
- Bachelor in scientific and/or financial related field
- 10+ years of industry experience in business development, sales, and/or marketing roles, contract negotiations and in Chemical Services or Semiconductor or similar industry
- 25% Travel requirement domestic and international
- MBA or related advanced degree
- Understanding of demand planning and supply chain process is a plus
- Proven track-record in establishing teamwork across process & geographical boundaries
- Possess strong business acumen
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to influence & say how it is at all levels
- Strong collaborator & stakeholder management skills
- Able to thrive in ambiguity
- Display persistence & tenacity
- High data literacy & analytical skills
- Strength of character to deal with senior players in the business
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html