Show All Results
Quality Assurance Associate
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Quality Assurance Associate for MilliporeSigma in Sheboygan Falls, WI, you would support the development, maintenance and improvement of quality systems and ensure their alignment with business goals, premier customer expectations/requirements and global business unit best practices. Duties within the scope of this description are focused on quality system development and maintenance, quality deployment activities including preparation, participation, and employee training.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings including cross functional teams for implementation and management of key quality elements.
- As applicable, support and/or attend customer facing meetings to maintain customer requirements.
- Enhancing Quality System elements to meet key customer expectations.
- Support document control including performing annual product reviews as appropriate.
- Support and participate in Deviation and Material Review Board support functions.
- Facilitate investigations for Customer Complaints / Corrective actions.
- Initiate, support, or lead Change Management deliverables.
- Support, participate and facilitate internal audits.
- Write and/or review documentation to ensure compliance to company or customer quality requirements.
- Provide quality awareness training for site employees.
- Prepare reports for local management and customers.
- Maintain the scale program, create out of calibration events in the quality system.
- Support the development, maintenance and improvement of quality systems and ensure their alignment with business goals, premier customer expectations/requirements and global business unit best practices.
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent AND 2+ years of experience in the life science industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other Life Science discipline
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of Quality System Regulations, ISO Quality Systems, and other FDA
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS
PowerPoint, Google, and ERP systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills/abilities with the ability to implement relevant
solutions to problems or situational changes
- Good time management skills
- Ability to increase efficiencies in the continuous improvement of the quality
- Good team player
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Agent for change and improvement
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, team environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html