Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Analyst role within the Quality Control team is responsible for performing various scientific analyses to evaluate the quality of incoming raw materials, in-process materials, and finished good materials. In addition, the QC Analyst will have a thorough understanding of antibody functionality and use in Immunohistochemistry (IHC). The QC team supports testing of antibody products for use in in vitro diagnostic (IVD) IHC.
- Perform investigative testing and analyze batches not meeting requirements.
- Work independently and in accordance with GMP regulations.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or other Life Science discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a laboratory environment.
- Understanding of antibody functionality and/or the basics of immunology.
- Understanding of ELISA and IHC methods to interpret results and make decisions.
- Proficient at investigational testing and strong written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a GMP facility.
- Experience in a QC lab environment.
- Proficient in SAP.
- Knowledge in Control of Records/Data Integrity.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to meet set deadlines or communicate delays accordingly.
Pay Range for this position - $42,300 - $98,700
Our ranges incorporate all levels and career types available within this specific role, and are derived from relevant industry market data. Should we decide to make an offer, we will consider several factors, including but not limited to your location, skills, experience, career level, and other job-related factors. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; paid time off; and paid holidays; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html