Show All Results
Technical Service Specialist Apprentice L.68/99 (Italian and Spanish speaker)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a leader in the LifeScience business and benefit from our training program and broad career possibilities.
As a specialist in Life Science within our multidisciplinary Team, you will help unpuzzle scientific challenges and answer highly technical product and application questions for our range of Biology and Chemistry products. You will support our customers and sales engineers on technical inquiries, protocol optimization, and complaints for research and industry labs. As a contribution to our growing business, you will qualify leads and cross-selling opportunities from incoming customers' calls and/or promotional activities. You will also provide training on your area of expertise to the Technical Service team.
Who you are:
- Master's Degree in the field of science (Biology or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Biotechnology or Chemistry) with 2+ years of laboratory experience or Ph.D.
- Fluent in Italian and Spanish plus a good level of English are mandatory. Being fluent in another European language would be a real asset.
- Customer-oriented with high listening and communication skills as well as a strong ability to identify customer needs.
- Enthusiastic in building up expertise in new technologies.
- Creative, solutions-oriented, and good at doing product analysis and technical comparison for optimal customer experience.
- Enjoys working with other people within an international Team and in a dynamic environment.
This job offer is for everyone (not exclusively reserved to candidates belonging L.68/99)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!