Show All Results
Account Manager, Viral Vector CDMO Services
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The commercial Viral Vector Millipore® CTDMO Services group for the MilliporeSigma is responsible for driving sales and managing client relationships in the viral vector manufacturing segment of the biopharmaceutical CDMO market. Through your understanding of our customers’ needs, you look to develop and maintain effective business relationships in order to drive long term alliances with the top tier viral gene therapy (VGT) clients in the industry and support their therapeutic developments for patients in need. A main objective is to support and expand existing customer clinical and commercial programs.
This role will consistently achieve or exceed the territory sales plan by applying a working knowledge of viral vector manufacturing and consultative and strategic selling skills to maintain and develop existing business by closely working with clients, ensure accounts are managed in a forward looking and market focused manner. Utilizing available data sources to analyze and capitalize on territory opportunities with the greatest ROI will enable the new team member to develop strategic customer opportunities for our new large scale commercial facility.
This role requires a comprehensive understanding of the VGT market space, manufacturing technology and the drug development regulatory environment, as well as the ability to make strategic decisions and articulate this future vision to both internal and external audiences at all levels of the organization.
This is a remote/home office environment opportunity with up to 40% travel.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Virology or related discipline
- 5+ years of sales / technical sales experience or client relationship experience, ideally balanced in a bio-manufacturing environment or CDMO environment
- Experience with negotiating long-term service contracts; strong negotiation skills
- Ability to act as “voice of the expert”, provide effective communication to achieve solid working relationships with customers
- MBA or advanced life science degree
- 5+ years industry experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment
- Knowledge of process development, bioreactor technology, downstream processing, therapeutic development
- Experience within a regulated environment and ability to interact effectively with process development and quality assurance / quality control professionals
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to manage projects across functions
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html