Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Packaging Coordinator's primary role is to facilitate work through the Packaging area at Dekalb. This position is responsible for prioritizing, allocating, and monitoring work to appropriately trained personnel. These responsibilities will be performed while maintaining focus on quality and safety, as well as delivery.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Prioritize, monitor, and track Prepack and Conf orders throughout the Packaging department.
- Stage work for shift start and ensure that work is readily available to be processed throughout the shift.
- Perform necessary SAP transactions required for bulk movements and inventory adjustments.
- Allocate work based on current priorities to appropriately trained personnel.
- Communicate production delays and quality/safety concerns to area supervisors.
- Assist with equipment setup, training, and troubleshooting.
- Return and store bulk, in-process orders, and finished goods in the proper storage locations intermittently during the scheduled shift and at shutdown.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and supporting departments.
- Ability to meet flexible work schedule demands.
- Provide continued support to new team members
- Perform additional support activities as needed (including, but not limited to: ampule sealing; documentation review for completeness and GDP compliance; conduct and facilitate Tier 1 meetings; bulk retrieval; help identifying and participating in, and sustaining improvement efforts)
- Wear PPE such as hard hats, safety shoes, respirators, safety glasses, gloves, hair nets, beard covers (if applicable), Tyvek suits, shoe covers, and respirator
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Routine use of all chemical classes
- Use hand tools, pumps and electronic balances
**This is a 2nd shift position Monday-Thursday 2pm-12:30am**
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience supporting/working in a Manufacturing environment
- 1+ year experience in Packaging role
- Understanding of SAP
- Strong computer and math skill.
- Abiltiy to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to work within a cross-functional team.
- Effective/professional oral and written communication skills
- Self-disciplined, organized, good time management skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html