Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
What You Do:
- Develop and implement marketing objectives, strategies, develop marketing activities, advertising, promotions and initiatives in line with global positioning and messaging for assigned product, and tracking plan to achieve sales target
- Implement marketing plan approved through educational and promotional marketing activities, including competitive tactics and selling message to increase market share and profits
- Work closely with advertising agency / medical journals on advertising campaign or other production or relevant promotional pieces. Responsible for promoting product to target markets in hospital channel.
- Analyze market and competitive activities. Evaluate the implementation of marketing plan of respective product
- Constantly seek new business opportunities with existing or new products. Regularly reaching agreed targets to ensure business growth
- Work closely with Medical and Commercial team to ensure that marketing activities planned are implemented effectively and in-line with product objectives
- Builds up and enhance relationships with target doctors, especially with KOLs, hospitals, and institutions of assigned product
- Create initiatives and road map to new product launches in accordance to regulatory and target audience
- Train product knowledge to sales team and able to work collaboratively with cross functional team to gain market share
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by review and adjust demand forecast
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE), special situations or other pharmacovigilance information and ensuring the necessary information is forwarded according to the company procedures
- To obtain and compile the information regarding the receiving complaint and transfer to quality manager
Who You Are
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Product Management / Marketing in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry, Specialty care market is preferred
- Established relationship with relevant KOLs is an advantage
- Excellent project management skill, with communications and stakeholder management ability
- Strategic thinking ability with commercial acumen and long-term vision
- Excellent communication skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Biology, Sciences, medical related field or equivalent
- MBA degree is a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!