Show All Results
Market HR Spec. North Africa Cluster
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Market Human Resources Specialist for North Africa Cluster
- Full Employee Life Cycle Administration.
- Responsible for accurate and timely payroll processing; liaising with Finance and business stakeholders; and ensuring timely payment to all employees: including Third Party payments
- Administer compensation and benefits plans.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Update and maintenance of HR Policies and Procedures.
- Point of contact for all HR service and benefits providers.
- Point of contact for all HR administration, including employee benefits administration, and takes responsibility for timely and accurate implementation of all changes on the payroll
- To Consolidate, integrate & make accessible HR related information as required ahead of internal/ external Audits, participating when required.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Continuously interrogate current HR processes; practices; systems to ensure smooth HR administration for continuous improvement
- Business reporting when needed i.e OP process; finance controlling requests
- Collaborate with HR Head to identify, enhance, and promote best practices aimed at enhancing the HR organization
Who you are:
- Over 6 years of proven experience as HR Professional in various HR areas. Experience in Pharmaceutical sector is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HR systems (e.g. Success Factor)
- Excellent communication and people skills with a proven experience in business partnering and achieving results.
- Extensive experience in interpreting; analysing; and interrogating data
- Multinational experience is required
- Fluency in English and French.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!