Show All Results
IT Business Partner f/m
Posted 06 Jan 2023
Semoy, Loiret - France
Req Id 259776
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
You will serve as the business relationship link between business units and IT within our manufacturing team. You will act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the information technology department, and outside vendors.
You will proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units. You partner with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria.
In this key role, you will manage Business demands including prioritization, managing the local IT & Digital Project Portfolio, managing IT & Digital roadmaps, heatmaps and IT Strategy.
You will perform as a business subject matter expert and technology advisor, specifying business requirements incl. prioritization and support for the development of business cases. You will be representing IT & Digital in promoting IT & Digital services & capabilities. You will handle smaller projects & studies; leading Business changes for IT-related initiatives. You will lead business change management for IT related initiatives.
You will perform financial planning and budgeting for the area of responsibility as well as forecasting the capacity of required resources to deliver on a portfolio as part of the planning process. Regularly, you will perform Service Review with business and escalation instances.
In this role, you will manage of medium to large projects or programs according to our internal governance and PMO guidelines. This includes but not limited to manage of technical implementation (i.e development, testing, etc.) or handover to operations & support. You will manage resource planning and staffing. You will ensure security & quality of delivered solutions.
Who you are:
- Master's degree in IT or related discipline (including data science, data engineering, MIS, analytics).
- In depth knowledge and curiosity of new technologies and digital trends.
- Fluent in written and verbal communication in English and French
- 8+ years of experience in a large industry working on IT Industry and a demonstrable experience as an IT Business Partner.
- At least 4 years on analytics and digitalization projects. Such as big data and/or with cloud data warehousing
- Proven record of leading cross-functional & multi-sites projects in Manufacturing working in a sophisticated project environment, ideally with an Agile and Scrum methodology
- Proven organizational, prioritization, and value driven mindset skills.
- Able to inspire and influence stakeholders in a matrix organization with diverse & different cultures across the globe.
- Entrepreneurial, Innovative and Result Oriented
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Strong communication skills and management of stakeholders
- Knowledge of project management (PMP, ITIL) and agile methodology (Scrum)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!