Show All Results
cGMP Operator 1
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role encompasses cGMP operations starting with material receipt, down filling and distribution of from our facility in Cleveland, Ohio, reporting to the cGMP Operation Project Manager.
The cGMP operations down fill procured products under cGMP controls.
The cGMP Operator is responsible for receipt of materials, packaging products, and shipment of products following established procedures and controls.
Who You Are
A highly driven, self-starter who takes pride in delivering high quality products to our customers by precisely adhering to procedures and standards while performing their job duties. The cGMP Technician will perform a variety of tasks including but not limited to receiving materials and components, packaging products, warehousing, and shipping products. The individual must clearly document activities performed and maintain a clean facility.
- Unloads procured materials from delivery vehicles, inspects materials for quality defects, and labels materials with system generated labels.
- Conducts material identification testing and prints reports.
- Moves and stages materials, components, and utensils utilizing electric walk behind tow motors and manual pallet jacks.
- Generates records and labels using approved master templates.
- Manually portions chemicals (e.g., amino acids) into containers precisely following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and batch record instructions.
- Samples products for Quality Control (QC) testing.
- Cleans and labels finished good containers.
- Conducts material and product inspections and room clearances.
- Boxes, palletizes, and wraps finished goods.
- Generates finished goods shipping documentation.
- Loads delivery vehicles with pallets of finished goods using an electric walk behind tow motor.
- Completes required documentation (e.g., batch records, logbooks, forms, etc.) following Good Documentation Practices and using ALCOA (accurate, legible, contemporaneous, original, attributable) principles.
- Performs SAP transactions as required.
- Promptly reports deviations, discrepancies, and abnormalities to management and assists in determining root cause and identifying corrective actions.
- Maintains facility housekeeping by cleaning and disinfecting operating areas at prescribed intervals and per procedure.
- Performs housekeeping and safety inspections and reports results.
- Manages inventory of cleaning supplies, personal protective equipment (PPE), and utensils.
- Actively participates in a proactive safety culture, identifying hazards, making suggestions for improvement, coaching coworkers on safety, and working incident-free.
- Actively participates in company provided training and performs electronic training within the allocated time.
- Maintains a positive attitude, works well with peers and management level employees, accepts constructive feedback, helps to identify problems and improvements, and has a desire to learn.
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Pre/Annual-employment screening/medical monitoring
- Pass background check, drug/alcohol screen
- Physically cleared to wear a respirator
- High school education or GED
- Demonstrate the values of MilliporeSigma – Courage, Respect, Achievement, Integrity, Responsibility, Transparency.
- Follows all policies and procedures as defined from Corporate and Site.
- Develops and/or assist in the implementation of process improvement, safety, quality, and 5S ideas.
- Organizes and maintains a clean and orderly work area in accordance with the administrative General Housekeeping policy/procedures.
- Performs all functions in a safe and timely manner in accordance with OSHA standards and general rules and regulations governing the workplace.
- Responsible for following general personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements as established by company policy.
- Demonstrates professional working behavior when working with all staff and visitors.
- Seeks guidance from Supervisor as needed to ensure the above.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html