Show All Results
Regulatory Business Transformation Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
You will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders, leading strategic projects to enable fast and compliant Product Launches for our Life Science Business, finding innovative, tailored solutions and pathways to ensure compliant first to market status, representing more than 500 Regulatory & Compliance interface partners.
You must have a general understanding of laws and regulations across the globe, governing for example GHS, Trade Compliance, Chemical Registration and IVDs as well as a sound understanding of the business strategy and needs.
You will be using various MS Suite applications as well as SAP modules and Big Data platforms to enable provisioning of gathered data to downstream processing teams as well as providing transparent reporting to senior management and stakeholders.
Location: St. Louis, MO - Hybrid Onsite/Remote
Travel required up to 30% (domestic and international)
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or relevant
- Project Management experience
- Experienced in data management, or project management tools (Jira, Palantir, etc.)
- Master’s degree in Natural Sciences and or MBA, PhD is a plus
- Experience with Regulatory data and laws
- Project Management certifications (PMP, PMI, Six Sigma, CSM, Agile, or relevant)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong affinity towards new technologies
- Excellent communication skills in a global, multi-cultural setting
- Team-oriented work style
- Highly structured working style and analytical mindset
- Experience in SAP preferred, excellent Microsoft suite skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html