Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Intercompany accounting department is responsible for transactions between Group companies. In our global team you would be responsible for: creation of cross charges to group entities and posting on the Accounts receivable side, posting of received cross charges on the Accounts Payable side, verification of invoices with regards to accounting standards, tax regulations, and group guidelines, reconciliation and reporting of different types of accounts, performing of monthly closing activities, reconciling of differences in the Balance Sheet and P&L between group companies, maintaining of master data, contribution to process developments and projects. In case of any accounting blockings, differences or deviations from the processes, it will be welcome that you proactively and efficiently look for solutions. There will be mainly communication with international stakeholders in English.
Who you are:
- In-depth knowledge of Intercompany Accounts Receivables and Intercompany Accounts Payables
- Good knowledge and experience with SAP FI would be a plus
- Experience in doing reconciliation (e.g. bank processing, accounts)
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Fluent English language skills required
- Strong ability to work in an international team and intercultural sensitivity
- Amenable to work in a night shift schedule (9pm to 6am)
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig (Hybrid set up: 3 to 4 days onsite)
What we offer: We are curious minds that caome from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!