Show All Results
Medical Director DNA Damage Response (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Within Healthcare, we are looking for an additional Medical Director for our rapidly growing DNA Damage Response (DDR) Inhibitor Clinical Development Team. In this role, your main task will be to design clinical development strategies as (co-)leader of Clinical Development Teams. You will also act as a Global Project Team Clinical Representative and assume medical responsibility for an entire project/program. Furthermore, you will provide medical and scientific expertise/input to business development activities, to discovery and non-clinical development such as stratified medicine, medical communications, quality assurance, clinical operations, biostatistics, regulatory affairs and drug safety. This job can de done remotely within Europe and requires up to 10% travel.
- Medical Doctor (MD) board-certified in medical oncology, Hemato-Oncology background will also be considered
- 5+ years experience in Clinical R&D as investigator and/or within the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry at an international level
- Experiences in interaction with Health Authorities in Europe, US and possibly Japan and/or China
- In-depth knowledge of ICH-GCP and other applicable regulatory guidelines/practices
- Expert in clinical drug development with sound knowledge in early development
- Ability to work and manage people in a matrix environment as well as experience in managing a team of >3 direct reports
- Understanding the needs of R&D as well as non-R&D (e.g. marketing, portfolio management, HR) interface partners, external academic, biotech and pharmaceutical collaborators as well as regulatory agencies
- Strong team player; must be able to work in a matrix organization with experience in international and cross-functional teams
- Very strong communication skills (face-to-face, presentations, reports, etc.) in English
- Very strong analytical skills and solid strategic orientation
- Excellent initiative and driven by a strong sense of the urgency
- Entrepreneurial spirit and action/results driven
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!