Show All Results
Senior VMware & Windows Expert
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your Role: As an Infrastructure Senior VMware and Windows Expert, you will be responsible for the design, build, and operations support of infrastructure solutions mainly for VMWare and also for the Windows Domain. You are dedicated to fixing, problem-solving, and proposing improvements on the operations support and project deliverables and assist the project coordinator in the definition of project scope, and objectives ensuring technical feasibility. Moreover, you will be responsible for the completion of manuals for the handover of the Infrastructure to the Operation team and you will proactively identify SME areas of operational weakness and propose service improvement plans. You will lead all aspects of the planning, installation, and upgrading of physical and virtual servers to meet capacity demand. You will provide technical hands-on support for issues within the virtualization platform. You will be part of the global team and implement new virtualization infrastructure and solutions. You will ensure the platform is configured, tuned, and maintained to meet performance requirements timely. You will work in multilanguage and multicultural teams with colleagues working in all regions.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree or similar in IT or another related field.
- 6-7+ years of experience in supporting a large virtualized (VMware) infrastructure.
- 6-7+ years of experience in coordinating large and complex virtual environments using VMware products such as vSphere, vCO, vRealize Operations Manager, etc., as well as, in supporting Windows server infrastructure.
- You are a basic master data expert on backup products such as Veeam and networking and SAN/NAS storage concepts.
- You have the ability to resolve and apply ITIL v3 Foundation concepts within the workplace.
- VMware Certified (VCP 6 or above) is very desirable.
- Proficiency in English.
Salary starts from 3300 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!