Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
EMD Electronics is immediately hiring for Entry Level Technicians for its MEGASYS® team in Santa Clara, CA and offering a $1,500 Sign-on Bonus! This is a challenging, hands-on, rewarding job opportunity for people who want to join a growing business.
Benefits to working with our team include:
- ** Sign on bonus of $1,500 available! **
- Comprehensive, paid, on the job training program that allows our employees to quickly learn critical technical skills to excel in this role and rapidly progress in their careers.
- Full tuition reimbursement available!
- Excellent benefits including a starting vacation allowance of 3 weeks!
Technicians work on systems and maintain supply of chemicals and gases to a semiconductor manufacturing environment that makes the chips used in electronic devices such as Smart Phones, LED's, and Flat Screen TV's. They will ensure compliance in operation and maintenance procedures, emergency preparedness, and drive flawless execution.
Technicians will be responsible for the safe operation of assigned chemical and/or gas distribution systems, with duties including:
- Handling and change-out of gas, chemical, and slurry containers
- Gas and chemical equipment troubleshooting and preventative/repair maintenance
- Computer operations to support job functions and customer needs
- Support of quality systems
- Primary communication point to customer
- Walking throughout the facility for 75% of shift (5-6 miles per day)
- Climbing of ladders up to 12-foot-tall (utilizing fall protection)
- Basic lifting (up to 40lbs)
- Bending of the knees and overhead reaching
Variety of shifts are available, such as day, night, 5 day and compressed shifts (3 days on, 4 days off / 4 days on, 3 days off) based on business needs! Overtime is available as well!
MEGASYS® is the branded name for EMD Electronics services where EMD Electronics Technicians and Engineers provide on-site gas and chemical/slurry management.
If you have previous experience in Manufacturing, Gas and Oil, Chemical Technician, Industrial Mechanics, Production Technician, Bio-Tech, Automotive and Mechanics, Waste and Waste Water Treatment, Power Plant, or Refinery this could be a great fit for you!
Military Veterans: MEGASYS® is a military friendly employer that values the skills obtained through military teamwork. Our culture and company value the leadership and focus on safety that is obtained from your service. Veterans from any branch or MOS with hands-on mechanical skill sets are encouraged to apply.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience in maintenance or as an equipment technician or in a mechanical or electronic environment
- Previous experience with chemical and gas distribution equipment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Military training
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
Pay Range for this position - $28,400 – 66,400
Our ranges incorporate all levels and career types available within this specific role, and are derived from relevant industry market data. Should we decide to make an offer, we will consider several factors, including but not limited to your location, skills, experience, career level, and other job-related factors. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; paid time off; and paid holidays; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html