Show All Results
Trade Compliance and Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As a Trade Compliance and Regulatory Affairs Specialist you will be responsible for assuring seamless movement of goods.
Your role will be:
- Country-specific export and/or import requirements will have to be observed and compliance with relevant regulations will be assured.
- You will screen orders for related embargoes, the potential involvement of sanctioned party lists, as well as licenses.
- Authority reporting and customs tariff code assignment are part of the role too.
- Applicable regulation are inter alia Drug precursors, Chemical weapons precursors, Explosive precursors, Narcotics, Dual-Use products, Ozone Depleting Substances, Prior Informed Consent Chemicals (materials hazardous for people and environment), Active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
- The role requires to act in a global team together with other colleagues from the business unit Surface Solutions, the segments Electronics and Life Science as well as corporate units.
- The focus of the role are trade compliance and regulatory affairs topics in major parts of South America and in Asia.
- Work sharing with colleagues in other regions is foreseen.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in business administration, engineering, or natural sciences
- a dedicated teamplayer
- Experience in trade compliance and/or regulatory affairs topics
- Experience in SAP ERP systems is preferred
- Knowledge of the cosmetics and coatings industry is beneficial
- Ability to interact with management, supply chain organization and sales team to account for compliance and for customer needs
- Excellent communication skills and business-fluent English skills
- Barueri (híbrido)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!