Show All Results
Head of EHSS & Risk Mgmt
準備好接受挑戰，探索更多可能性嗎? 我們跟你一樣希望精益求精，持續突破! 我們全球的夥伴熱衷於科技創新，透過我們醫藥保健、生命科學和電子科技業務的解決方案豐富人們的生活。讓我們一起環抱著熱情和夢想關懷我們的員工、客戶、病患和這個世界。這就是我們不斷尋找具備好奇心的新血加入的原因，與我們一起大膽想像各種可能。
The Head of EHSS & Risk mgmt will be accountable for overall onsite safety, as well as regulatory environmental, site security and health compliance. The operational risk of activities on site, including manufacturing, logistics and utilities mgmt are in the scope. The head of EHSS & Risk mgmt should oversee these activities to ensure compliance and develop emergency response plans to alleviate potential damage to our business.
The head is responsible for all environmental activities to:
• Oversee environmental related activities, including waste mgmt and reporting to ensure compliance to local regulations and global guidance.
• Ensure global sustainability initiatives be introduced and realized
The head is responsible for all health relevant activities to:
• lead health promotion programs to ensure a healthy working environment for employees
• manage health inspection program according to labor law and occupational safety and health act requirements
The head is responsible for all safety activities to:
• ensure employees & contractors be well trained to enhance safety awareness and prioritize safety in their own behavior and further extend to their colleagues
• follow local regulation and global guidance to implement safety measures and audit accordingly to ensure compliance
The head is responsible for all site security activities to:
• define and execute security mgmt measures according to local regulation and Merck guidance to cover employees and extend to visitors, contractors, and other stakeholders
• maintain security mgmt system to ensure its functionality and records systematically
The head is responsible for all Risk mgmt activities to:
• oversee risks potentials to the site, including operational risks, natural disaster, and social environment ones and develop mitigation plans to lower down the likelihood to happen and its impact level once it happens
• develop recovery plan in relation to identified risks
Who you are:
Bachelor’s degree or above in EHS related disciplines preferred, but not limited. Engineering or other scientific disciplines can be considered as well.
Requires proven professional experience (minimum of 10-15 years as a guide) including substantial people management experience in diverse roles – minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing plant management function
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
• Prefer candidates from chemical manufacturing background, and especially knowledge of dangerous goods operation and logistics mgmt
• Must have adequate knowledge of business management principles such as budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, and human
• Strong leadership characteristics. Ability to attract, motivate and retain talent. Demonstrated the ability to deliver strong team building,
fostering decision-making empowerment, and people management skills
• High energy, creative, passionate, and self-motivated, someone who has a strong desire to succeed.
• Communicates openly and transparently, not afraid of delivering bad news or ensuring operational discipline is maintained. Challenges both
self and others via clear objectives, frequent feedback, and appropriate actions.
• Ability to work effectively across the matrix organization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong leadership messaging, in both native language and business English.