Show All Results
Plant Director_Thin Film
Posted 12 Jan 2023
Kaohsiung, Kaohsiung - Taiwan
Req Id 259493
準備好接受挑戰，探索更多可能性嗎? 我們跟你一樣希望精益求精，持續突破! 我們全球的夥伴熱衷於科技創新，透過我們醫藥保健、生命科學和電子科技業務的解決方案豐富人們的生活。讓我們一起環抱著熱情和夢想關懷我們的員工、客戶、病患和這個世界。這就是我們不斷尋找具備好奇心的新血加入的原因，與我們一起大膽想像各種可能。
The Plant Director will be accountable for overall onsite safety, as well as regulatory environmental and health compliance, while overseeing daily operations of the production plant from incoming materials to outgoing products. The Plant Director will develop and maintain processes and resources to maximize safety, quality, and productivity.
Environment, Health, Safety & Security
The Plant Director is accountable for all Plant environmental, health, safety, and security aspects. Plant Director will partner with the Site EHS Manager to achieve:
• A site culture and expectation of zero EHS incidents and continuous improvement on all safety and EHS matters. All EHS risks are correctly identified, evaluated, and corrected.
• Full compliance with all local EHS legal requirements, government certifications, all required permits to conduct site activities.
Quality and compliance
The Plant Director is accountable for achieving high quality performance aligned with production and services to customers. Plant Director will partner with the Quality Manager to achieve:
• A culture and expectation of zero quality defects. All quality issues are correctly identified, evaluated, and corrected.
• All manufacturing activities are carried out in line with ISO9001, documented and approved procedures and processes, and meeting customer specifications. Audits and inspections from customer and regulatory bodies are well supported and receive timely closure.
Production and Supply Reliability
Plant Director partners with the Supply Chain Planning, Production and Logistics teams to:
• Ensure all orders are manufactured to meet on-time, in-full (OTIF) targets to satisfy customer requirements.
• Drive operational efficiencies and cost improvement.
Who you are:
Master’s degree or above in Engineering, Chemistry or Materials Science preferred
Requires proven professional experience (minimum of 10-15 years as a guide) including substantial people management experience in diverse roles – minimum 5 years' experience in a manufacturing plant management function
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
• Prefer candidates from chemical manufacturing background, and especially knowledge of semiconductor industry standards and quality expectations
• Must have adequate knowledge of business management principles such as budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, and human resources.
• Strong leadership characteristics. Ability to attract, motivate and retain talent. Demonstrated the ability to deliver strong team building, fostering decision-making empowerment, and people management skills
• High energy, creative, passionate, and self-motivated, someone who has a strong desire to succeed.
• Communicates openly and transparently, not afraid of delivering bad news or ensuring operational discipline is maintained. Challenges both self and others via clear objectives, frequent feedback, and appropriate actions.
• Understands supply chain principles to deliver on time production.
• Ability to work effectively across the matrix organization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong leadership messaging, in both native language and business English.