Show All Results
Process Excellence Analyst Consultant II
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are looking for an experienced Operational Excellence Manager to join the Operational Excellence team. You must have a deep understanding of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and building organizational capabilities. In particular, we are seeking an individual who has experience with an extensive range of Lean Six Sigma tools, coaching deployment of tools, training, and building capabilities of others. As essential for the candidate is a positive record of accomplishment in implementing systems and standards across an organization. You will develop, train, and coach other individuals on standard methodologies for driving improvement. The candidate will report to the Head of Operational Excellence – Biologics, Systems and Capabilities.
The position can be located in our St. Louis, MO or Burlington, MA facility. Other locations in the US will be considered as well for the right candidate.
Who You Are:
An enthusiastic change agent who will develop and deploy standard Lean and Six Sigma methodologies across the organization. You will work with the OpEx leadership team to develop the capability of our global OpEx team. You will also work with various site leadership team to develop the capabilities within the sites to deliver on multi-year continuous improvement plans. You will lead training, workshops, projects, and will coach team members on the use of standard Lean and Six Sigma tools. You will manage the training program to deliver a wide range of content across multiple platforms – in-person, virtual, video, and blended learning. You will work with all levels of the organization to assess team needs, develop plans to address, and influence change.
- 7+ years of experience in continuous improvement, preferable in a process manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science preferred
- Lean and Six Sigma Certified Black Belt, Certified Master Black Belt preferred
- Proven leadership in application of Lean Six Sigma tools
- Strong technical statistical knowledge
- Ability to develop and facilitate training across the organization
- Ability to influence change with indirect or limited authority
- Ability to engage and communicate with all levels of the organization, from site leadership to the shop floor in continuous improvement.
- Ability to facilitate cross functional teams in change processes.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to travel, typically 20% and potentially up to 50% at times
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html