Show All Results
Associate Director, Clinical Trial Lead (m/f/d)
Posted 23 Feb 2023
Eysins, Vaud - Switzerland
Req Id 259441
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- Manages multiple studies, projects, and work streams with high complexity, risk, impact and reach, typically Ph III and registrational/pivotal studies in mixed sourcing models.
- Demonstrates skills in successfully leading large-sized global project teams in a matrix organization and directs, influences and motivates people; coordinates stakeholders from closely related areas and beyond, creating a positive working climate.
- Leads the development of the clinical trial strategy while accountable for successful project execution and delivery of clinical operational plan within the budget, timelines and quality standards agreed upon by Governance Committees.
- As a core member of the Clinical Operations Team and leader of the Clinical Trial Team, aligns clinical trial team with organizational goals and objectives of the Clinical Operations Team and/or Global Program Team.
- Filters, prioritizes, analyzes and validates complex and dynamic information from a diverse range of external and internal sources to respond to technical operational and organizational challenges in a holistic manner to mitigate risks.
- Exhibits Subject Matter Expert level understanding of multiple functions and functional processes. Familiar with and considers overall business objectives and company strategy.
- Acts as a senior advisor and mentor within the team and beyond and serves as best practice resource within own discipline or as technical expert on cross functional teams or projects.
- Ensure all study management activities will be completed in accordance with SOPs/WI, local regulatory guidance including ICH-GCP; audit & inspection leadership- interviewee & responses.
- Contribute to non-study -related initiatives in addition to study assignments. Provide reports to senior management, including updates on financials, forecasts and timelines independently.
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation to support projects from a strategic perspective, able to predict the result of action in advance and evaluate options to achieve goals.
Who you are
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!