Show All Results
Commercial Project Manager Complex APIs (Full-/Part-time) (all genders)
Posted 16 Mar 2023
Darmstadt, Hessen - Germany
Req Id 259435
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Join our newly established Life Science Services Business as we are extending our CDMO offering for complex APIs at the Darmstadt site. In this role you will be responsible to manage existing and new contract manufacturing projects with global customers all the way from proposal generation to project closure. You are the single point of contact for customers and at the same time manage all internal aspects of the project execution in close collaboration with Commercial, Process and Analytical development, QC/QA and Manufacturing teams in Life Science and the Electronics organization. You ensure projects meet their timelines and budget to reliably supply drug substance to our customers’ full satisfaction for clinical or commercial use. You also ensure financial health of the project and provide reliable revenue forecast and project risk assessments.
Moreover, you contribute to improvements of our CDMO project execution model by working with key stakeholders and interfaces on refining processes and structures that improve our internal efficiency and customer experience.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree or PhD in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical science or similar
- Good understanding of small molecule API manufacturing incl. applicable quality and regulatory standards for drug substance (cGMP, ICH, CMC)
- 5+ years of project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry in the area of drug substance / drug product development and manufacturing
- Experience working with clients on customer projects or in management of CMOs
- Project management certification (PMI or similar) preferred
- Excellent organization, communication and decision-making skills, knows how to motivate other and drive toward desired results
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!