Show All Results
Ensure Biomarker activities are in line with Company Brand Strategy.
• Master the testing status of low tier hospitals to help them solve testing problems and improve testing capacity.
• Build trusted and continuable partnerships with IVD and ICL companies, and Effectively impact their biomarker product strategies.
• Build strong relationships with pathologists and technicians in the area of biomarkers at national and regional levels
• Responsible for organizing, leading and developing projects and action plans arising from the strategy of biomarkers (eg training, quality control, local meetings, events, conferences etc)
• Identify needs and market opportunities in the area of biomarkers, developing specific actions that impact on an improvement in the quality of diagnosis and is related to the use of targeted therapies.
• Ensure adequate communication and coordination between him / her and the delegate visit to the pathologists, technicians and oncologists involved in the treatment of diseases related to diagnosis and treatment that are perfectly aligned.
• Contribute and participate in the development of the strategy and action plans Biomarkers unit.
• Regular updating of actions and projects and responsible for daily report of visiting customers
• Responsibility for your sales and expenses / product / assigned, ensuring maximum return on investment
• Monitoring and control of the budget allocated to product, meeting the dates for the rolling forecast.
• Conduct training on biomarkers to other functions of the organization
Major in Clinical medicine, Pharma. Science or Pathology
Bachelor, Master Degree or up (preferred)
China Pharmaceutical Industry
Clinical medicine, Pharma. Science
Job Required Competencies
- Good knowledge of assigned disease Area (e.g. understand basic mechanisms of disease and associated symptoms, endpoints and treatment guideline, trends)
- Fundamental knowledge in drug development
- Good understanding of business, commercialization and Marketing
- Good at operational excellence
- Good clinical communication and information management skill
Fluent in both written and spoken English and good PC skill