Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Production of antibodies for the healthcare industry, academia and applied segments play an increasingly important and impactful role in The company business operations
The specificity of the antibody-antigen reaction, combined with the ability to link one or the other to fluorescent tags, enzymes, or other markers that makes antibodies such versatile tools in both basic and clinical research
- Leading, monitoring and measuring the production of polyclonal antibodies unconjugated (first Ab’s) and conjugated (second Ab’s - agarose, enzymes and dyes), ensuring that the products are produced efficiently, in the desired quality, quantity and cost.
- Performing all the activities required for polyclonal antibodies production while ensuring that the production is as efficient and cost effective as possible and that the antibodies are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Leading process improvement including introduction of new technologies of production processes, optimization of antibody production methods and improvement of product specifications to meet current market trends.
- Working according to written protocols/SOPs with emphasis on quality and safety requirements.
- Writing, reading, and reviewing technical papers, reports, reviews, and specifications.
- B.Sc./M. Sc. in Biology/Biochemistry/Immunology/Biotechnology or other relevant discipline and 2+ years of similar experience noted above.
- Good scientific knowledge and technical understanding of immunological processes and assays.
- Hands-on experience with AKTA chromatography systems – Significant advantage.
- Extensive hands-on experience and mastery of various protein separation techniques; protein A/G, SEC, ion exchange - Significant advantage.
- Experience with operation of polyclonal antibodies production - advantage.
- Experience with various antibody analysis methods - advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on several tasks or projects concurrently.
- Self-motivated and action-oriented to achieve results on time.
- Good team working abilities.
- Honesty and integrity, high level in English (high professional level).
- Technical, process orientation, problem solving computer system and equipment orientation.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!