Show All Results
Senior Scientist / Group Lead
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
At MilliporeSigma, the Process and Analytical Senior Scientist/ Group Lead will lead a team of three analytical and two process development scientists to develop and optimize bio-conjugation processes suitable for technology transfer to GMP manufacturing in a CDMO environment.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in process and analytical development, capable of troubleshooting, providing efficient and innovative solutions and supporting transfer to GMP manufacturing
- Effectively communicate with customers, document experimental results, communicate results to all stakeholders, author development documentation, contribute information for customer proposals
- Serve as a project lead and ensure project deliverables are on quality and on time, develop multiple technical approaches as needed to solve problems and mitigate risk, ensure methods and processes are in place for efficient GMP start
- Independently lead project teams, influence work in other team members, lead process improvement initiatives, scouts for new technologies and emerging trends, proactively consider the impact of quality, regulatory, manufacturing, and safety requirements when planning project activities
- Responsible for day-to-day management of direct reports including coaching/mentoring, career development and performance reviews
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Biochemistry or other life science discipline with 6+ years of lab experience
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Biochemistry or other life science discipline with 2+ years of lab experience
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Engineering, Biochemistry or other life science discipline with 1+ years of lab experience
- 2+ years managing/supervising direct reports
- Scientist with a background in both analytical and process development of biomolecules
- Knowledgeable about GMP and regulatory requirements
- Experience working with or leading matrix teams
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html