Show All Results
Manufacturing Technician 3
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Manufacturing Technician 3 you will be providing support for the manufacturing products according to established protocols. In this role you’ll perform operations in support of the group and department. This opportunity is located at our Dekalb/St. Louis location.
- Move materials, supplies and equipment in and out of department
- Set-up, prepare and manufacture products according to current manufacturing procedures
- Communicate and document status of processes, products, and equipment
- Comply with safety policies and quality systems
- Maintain good housekeeping in laboratory, process, and personal areas, maintaining a level of audit readiness
Hours of production are 6:30am-7:00pm. This shift will rotate for 3 weeks:
- Week 1: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Week 3: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Wear PPE such as hard hats, safety shoes, respirators, safety glasses, gloves, hair nets, beard covers (if applicable), and shoe covers
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED with 1+ year of industrial or manufacturing experience
- Associate degree in any discipline
- 1+ year manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of ISO quality standards
- Basic Knowledge of Chemistry/laboratory skills and math
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic PC operations
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills Interpersonal skills
- Time Management and Organization skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong practical knowledge of the relevant production equipment, analytical equipment, and techniques
- Knowledge of safe chemical handling methods
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html