Show All Results
Sourcing Manager - Philippines
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for sourcing and managing the indirect spend category for Philippine operations.
- Ensure full compliance of sourcing activities with the company's Code of Ethics, sourcing/procurement policies, and procedures.
- Ensure that new and existing requirements are sourced at the lowest cost of acquisition in line with the company's cost objectives.
- Review and improve the current operational process. Write and implement policies to support improvements.
- Manage stakeholders in terms of complying with company procurement policies
- Establish and maintain business relationships with suppliers.
- Develop strategies in sourcing and procuring all indirect spend materials of the company
- Establish and implement process improvement plans to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and flexibility of sourcing resources
- Implement regional projects/initiatives and policies.
Who You Are:
- Must have at least five (5) years of work experience in sourcing/purchasing or supply chain.
- Must be well versed in contract writing and management
- Must be knowledgeable in PEZA/BOC rules
- Must know SAP MM module
- Preferably with work experience in a pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably with experience handling promotional materials, marketing services, third party agencies and contracts
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig. Working shift: 9am to 6pm
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!