Show All Results
CRM (SFDC) Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) manager is responsible for managing various CRM programs and tools (e.g. Salesforce.com, Redox, Showpad & etc.) that strengthen the relationship between the organization and its customers. They are continuously looking for better ways to understand customers’ needs thereby the company can update its plans to fulfill them. They also monitor if there arises any issues among stakeholders and solve them immediately. CRM managers should have the capability to understand consumer behavior, their needs, and problems. Also, different departments of your business work collaboratively to execute a common plan.
The role is to provide advice and guidance, monitoring and assurance, advocacy, and education with respect to systems, projects and their delivery to leaders and commercial team members.
- Drive CRM initiatives and manage the execution of campaigns and leads
- Lead and support local and global/regional CRM projects with understanding country specific situation.
- Manage CRM (SFDC) tools / programs and its governance with strategic processes as a country representative
- Create and distribute CRM dashboards with KPI, also work on ad-hoc analysis to solve business problems
- Set and organize regular review sessions to track progress and identify any challenges to ensure maximum value is delivered
- Conduct regular training sessions to relevant users about CRM tools and new programs
- Work with IT to manage CRM systems and data warehousing (incl. data cleansing)
- Work cross-functionally with all stakeholders such and sales, marketing and customer excellence, based on the sales enablement analysis
- Analyze customer behavior and measure their impact on business outcomes to update strategies
- Identify new and more cost-efficient communication channels with customers
- Identify the most efficient customer interaction approaches & prioritize them accordingly
Who You Are:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, in life science preferred (MBA a plus, or an additional degree in the business or related field)
- More than 7 years of experience in Salesforce.com/ Marketing / Sales / Training
- Experience as CRM users in commercial team
- Experience in project management
- Experience working in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of CRM tools (Salesforce.com) and business intelligence tools
- Understanding how to communicate with various stakeholders and decision making
- Comfortable finding future-oriented solutions to ambiguous problem statements
- A “can do” attitude that welcomes work challenges and proactively contributes to solve these challenges
- Strong team player with interpersonal, communication and analytical skills, including ability to work cross-functionally
- Proficiency using tools to create/manage data mapping and report creation (Office 365, Tableau, Palantir Foundry, SAP, eCommerce, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and thrive in dynamic and fast-paced working environments
- Fluent in Korean and proficient in English (Strong verbal and written communication skills)
- 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
- 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
- (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!