Show All Results
Werkstudent (m/w/d) - Regulatory Digitalization Project
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for a working student to support us in the implementation of a central data base for registration relevant document as part of a chemical regulatory digitalization project.
Do you want to gain insights into chemical regulatory work and gain a better understanding of a registration process under the EU chemicals regulation REACH? Then this is exactly the right thing for you.
The aim of the project is to consolidate, capture and categorize regulatory relevant documents, from experimental study reports to data sharing agreements with other companies and finished registration dossiers. In this way, you can gain practical insights into everyday regulatory life and learn first-hand about important aspects of regulatory requirements in the EU and other regions of the world. After an initial training you will work independently on this project.
Who you are:
- You are studying natural science (e.g. chemistry, biology, ecology)
- Since regulatory science is very interdisciplinary, other disciplines may also feel addressed (a solid understanding of natural sciences is an advantage).
- You have in-depth knowledge and practical experience in the use of MS Office applications
- You are a strong communicator, self-starter and quick learner.
- You have a very careful and structured way of working
- You feel at home in the German as well as in the English language
- You are already willing to work 20 hours/week with flexible working hours
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!