Show All Results
Sr. AWS Cloud Support Architect
Posted 15 Mar 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Req Id 258489
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for AWS cloud Engineer to join our growing team, as a part of our new Group Data Strategy, Data lake operations team, you will impact the business of Healthcare, Life Sciences, Performance Materials, and MGF. Together we build solutions that will enable a seamless, highly scalable omnichannel experience for a multi-billion-dollar enterprise. You will work closely with the Orgn. Data office to maintain Data lake and data platforms by leveraging the power of data to Data scientists, data engineers, and business users.
Design, build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide drive value from data at our orgn Scale.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data lake,re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability. Data lake Optimization, automation of manual tasks, Security enhancement and monitoring of data pipelines are our key focus areas.
Interact with our orgn engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
Engage with Project Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities, and deliver solutions by leveraging the power of data.
Flexibility to support project issues during the weekend and non-working hours.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience as Cloud Engineer and deployment of IT Infrastructure in cloud (and on-prem) environments
- Experience as an AWS Cloud Engineer including EC2, RDS, S3, VPCs, IAM, Security Groups, Sagemaker, Glue, CloudTrail, Route53, Lambdas, Networking in AWS and AWS SSO.
- Deep expertise with Azure Dev Ops , experience with infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation), and in Linux containers, and Kubernetes.
- Build all aspects of code lifecycle including design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines, deployment, and operational concerns.
- Ability to provision infrastructure on AWS using automated scripts including but not limited to S3 buckets, Cloud formation, EC2 machines, databases, SNS and AWS lambda services.
- Experience and knowledge of AWS key services Architectected Framework, Control Tower and Landing Zones, Networking specifically Transit Gateways, and Inspection VPC's with L7 Firewalls.
- Knowledge of AWS RBAC and delegated permissions
- Strong system administration experience including Unix/Linux OS installation/hardening/patching, networking, firewalls, load balancers, SSO, DNS, and etc
- Deep Experience in AWS cloud across IaaS and PaaS services including compute, storage, networking, containers, serverless, data, analytics, IoT, AI/ML, media, DevOps, and AWS migration & modernization-related services.
- Experience of hybrid cloud and private cloud, cloud architecture, and design patterns. Overall knowledge of OS, middleware, databases, NoSQL, ESB, Integration, APIs, Web services, REST.
- Team player, ability to be able to work with virtual teams
- Preferred to have AWS Certifications and Experience working in regulated environments GxP, Banking, Pharma, etc.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com