Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Research the active ingredient application in skin care products. Develop local and regional skin care formulation especially sunscreen and anti-aging , whitening products.
- Handle in vitro SPF test for customer
- Make demo samples to support Asia sales and marketing promotion
- Collaborate with key customer for the new products development
- Finalized the cosmetic lab equipment and in vivo and in vitro test method SOP
- Communicate with global lab team for global projects initiatives
- Handle technical request, formulation recommendation and trouble shooting, join call for local and regional customers
- Support techncial training, seminar and workshop.
- Follow Lab EHS guidance
Who you are:
- University degree in chemistry or related;
- At least 4-5 years working experience in skin care or personal care formulation development and technical service. MNC is preferred.
- Familiar with the Cosmetic actives attributes like UV filter, anti-aging, whitening etc.
- Visit customers with sales and marketing regularly.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Good communication skills and team spirit;
- Good oral and written English;
Functional Area: Research & Development
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!