Show All Results
Senior Project Manager - Assay Development Services
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Senior Commercial Project Manager, Assay Development Services is a highly dynamic customer facing position offering a world class experience for our customers! This project management position is responsible for leading the evaluation and execution of custom development projects. This role will work across multifunctional teams developing and commercializing sophisticated solutions from inception to delivery. There is a heavy emphasis on customer collaboration and innovation. This position is the primary point of contact betweand customers during the development work.
Essential job functions
- Independently coordinate planning for custom development projects. This includes assessing opportunity for site fit, providing quote and lead time for new inquiries, creating project schedules, and providing alternatives for custom product inquiries/orders to meet customer, operational, regulatory, and financial needs.
- Collaborate with the scientific team to determine the capabilities, approach and expectations for development projects.
- Define standard methodologies and ensure a consistent approach to project planning and delivery to achieve project management excellence.
- Lead process improvement initiatives with quantifiable results in sales, service, savings, safety, or quality.
- Present Operations capabilities and lead complex technical discussions during customer site visits and conference calls. Identify new capabilities and strategic initiates.
- Drive outstanding customer experiences that foster trust. Ensure customer confidence that we will be a valued partner and an extension of their business.
- Build collaborative energy with customers giving them confidence in our ability to transform their ideas into commercial products.
- Work with Commercial to demonstrate knowledge gained from current custom business to promote future opportunities.
- Act as the customer contact with the customer during nonconformance investigations and development findings. Troubleshoot using FMEA and/or Root cause analysis procedures.
- Provide regular forecasts on key projects to business leaders and participate in ongoing forecasting process.
- Communicate process needs, project schedules and project status in a timely manner through leadership of team meetings, documentation of key decisions and issues, maintenance of metrics, and elevation of issues. Drive project development between customer and internal partners.
- Regularly presents and consults at an executive level within the organization includes review and approval of CAPEX and high-level financial review of projects.
- Lead the setup of master data in SAP for new products
Who You Are:
- Revelvant Degree, or equivalent- Biotech, Diagnostics, chemical, or science related field preferred.
- Proven Project Management experience in a regulated environment, ISO advantageous.
- Solid understanding of SAP or other operational systems (QUMAS, etc.)
- Technical knowledge as it relates to production, analytical methodologies, and packaging of Biologics products
- Ability to make complex decisions quickly and confidently.
- Sales, service, and quality driven, strong motivator of people to drive toward desired results within a set timeframe.
- Able to complete product costing analysis for complex, multi-product projects.
- Knowledge of Design Control procedures for new product development
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!