Show All Results
Head of Hosted Catalog Optimization (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role:As part of the Digital & E-Commerce organization in Life Science, the Global Head of Hosted Catalog Optimization will be responsible for managing the creation, delivery and refreshes of our global catalog solutions. This role will be responsible for an Operations team that delivers customer-specific catalog solutions which are tailored to the customer’s buying needs. The team’s primary role is to position the company’s vast product portfolio on the variety of E-Commerce platforms used by the global customer base. In this role you will work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders (Pricing, Commercial, SEO, Sales enablement, Category Management) to further design the overall business process, improve data quality metrics and timely catalog delivery. In addition, you will use customer insights and commercial feedback to drive appropriate data and global process improvement projects as well as the adoption of technology solutions to achieve operational and business goals.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT Management or any quantitative or analytics related field, (MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred)
- Several years of experience (minimum 3) in managing a global team, delivering business value and improving associated business processes
- Commercial experience with expertise around the order-to-cash and purchase-to-pay cycle.
- Sound knowledge of strategic sourcing applications (such as SAP Ariba) as well as methods and tools to manage and manipulate big data sets.
- Knowledge of data analytics tools like Tableau, Google Analytics or Big Query
- Global leader with focus on partnership, relationship-building and influencing others with exceptional ability to co-create and work collectively with various business leaders and cross-functional key stakeholders
- Strong communication (English is corporate language), project management, decision-making and prioritization skills
- hiring in different countries possible
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!