Show All Results
Working Student (all genders) - Communication Support - Group Procurement
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will support several big projects within Group Procurement (Category “Consulting & Professional Services”) mainly in the area of change & communication by contributing to the coordination of content creation through various channels. These channels include intranet, newsletter, individual trainings / Q&A sessions, Microsoft Teams, etc. The content you are dealing with will reach the entire company organisation for 2 global impactful projects.
Your focus will be on the content creation (after alignment with several stakeholder) and implementation, such as to assure a timely execution. Beside that you will support the creation of training / Q&A material and the organisation of global training sessions. You will be working independently on your tasks by leveraging your analytical and communication skills with a proactive and collaborative mindset.
- Master student of Marketing and / or Communications related field
- Good understanding of content creation, strong analytical skills and an understanding of change management is a plus, enjoys working on complex topics and analyzing data
- Excellent writing skills. You really enjoy writing articles and texts and adapting messages to audiences
- Profound experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint (other communication tool experience highly appreciated)
- Strong communication skills and collaborative approach, curious mindset, high motivation, proactive and high degree of self-driven and structured working-mode
- Excellent spoken and written English, German is a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!