Show All Results
SAP Project Manager
Posted 15 Feb 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Req Id 258400
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
The ERP Project Manager/Integration Manager has responsibility to manage ERP Project implementation with low-medium complexity. In this role aspirant will work with global teams (both internal and external) to deliver strategic SAP implementation projects on time, Scope, Budget and quality using tools and processes in GxP/Non GXP environment. Aspirant will be responsible for delivery of project, Project planning & scheduling, day today execution, project reporting, risk management, . This role will also involve stakeholder communication & change management . Aspirant shall be result driven, good in collaborative and Team work, expert in project management skill set , ready for international travel and have good ERP experience / knowledge
Aspirant may also play Integration Manger role in different Medium & high complexity project and would be responsible for all SAP integration activities involved in the project and ensure all the processes are properly coordinated
Work Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology related field of study, Master’s in Management preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ SAP experience – working experience on S/4 HANA preferred.
- Should have managed at least one project (Low/medium complexity) as Project Manager/Lead with all project phases – Planning, Execution and Monitoring, Reporting, resourcing, Blue printing/Fit Gap analysis, Solution building, Integration Testing.
- Must have cross functional knowledge of SAP modules and Interfaces SAP and 3rd party systems
- Should have expert knowledge in any SAP module like – SD, LE, MM, PP, QM etc.
- Experience delivering solutions with GxP/Non GxP requirements
- Have experience in knowing integration framework and tools
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically and work independently
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization crisply and effectively across all functions, from business to technical
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools – MS Project , JIRA, HPALM, Wrike etc
- Must have experience of working with cross cultural team
- Project Management Certification (PMP preferred)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!