Show All Results
Goglobal Trainee-Inhouse Consulting
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Global Graduate Program (GGP) is the company’s career accelerator for high potential professionals who are early in their careers. During the 24-month program, Associates will experience a mix of strategic management-consulting projects, as well as functional rotations in the pharmaceutical, life science and performance materials industries. During the program, Associates will have at least one International rotation (either Darmstadt, Germany or Boston, USA) for up to four months; with possibility of an additional international rotation.
Associates will be developed through targeted professional trainings and our internal coaching program to continuously improve their technical and business skills. There will a good amount of on-job learning as well through consulting projects, with high visibility across all management levels.
Who you are:
Ideal candidates for the Global Graduate Program are early in their careers, enjoy working on teams, and have a global mindset.
Candidates with an advanced degree in science or engineering must have a demonstrated interest in business through coursework, professional experience, or internships.
Applicants should be prepared for behavioral and analytical business-case interviews.
- You have completed a PhD (Engineering, Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology, Physics or related sciences) and/or an MBA with outstanding success
- You have very strong problem solving, analytical and excellent communication skills
- You have experience using MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- You have first experience on data analytics / digitalization
- You have proactive and self-motivated mindset
- You have a self-assured and confident personality
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Ability to travel up to 25% internationally is required
- Ability and willingness to live and work from Darmstadt (Germany) or Boston (USA) for up to 4 months
Function Area: Commercial
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!