Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Under the supervision of a Project Statistical Programmer, you will perform trial and global project level programming across one or more clinical development programs. With direction, you will efficiently perform complex trial project level programming tasks, and without direction routine project and study level tasks, from set up to closure, within expected to high quality and project timelines. Specifically, you will apply the concept of strategic and defensive programming to daily work. With some guidance you will perform technical planning and oversight of programming to ensure efficient coding. In this role, you will provide solutions for programming tasks (including creation of macros), presenting alternatives and identifying the best solution.
Who you are:
- BSc or MSc (in a numerate discipline preferably in Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics)
- Proven success in a Statistical Programming role within clinical development at a pharmaceutical or biotech company, or at a CRO, equivalent to minimum of 3 years directly relevant experience.
- Proficiency in SAS (at least SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/MACRO, SAS/GRAPH, SQL) and/or R programming
- Familiar with CDISC ADaM (including specifications) and its concepts
- Basic understanding of processes associated with clinical trials
- Basic knowledge of statistical concepts
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!