Show All Results
Technical Application Expert-SU&IS
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Gives to the South Korea SU&IS budget with the objective of meeting or exceeding the yearly budget.
- Drive New Product Sales Target achievement
- Actively seek and drive new business opportunities by maximising technical & industry expertise to evaluate a customer’s process & solutions that address customer challenges. Qualify leads, raise awareness of our capabilities, helping customers understanding our product/service and promoting our organization capabilities.
- Manages and/or supports single use and systems opportunities during pre-sale phase
- Qualify leads from the field in collaboration with Systems and Single use operations.
- Positions and presents our sales strategy
- Evaluates systems design in collaboration with engineering and quotation team
- Establishes and presents commercial and technical quotation to customers
- Develop sales and pricing recommendation with manager and negotiates with customers
- Work from develop the lead to clarify the URS and provide technical proposal, make the design and drawings to support customers’ application in this region.
- Be the communication/interface point between customer and engineering during all phases of the project to its achievement
- Controls together with S&SO and Denver quotation team project scope /variations, cost/margin and timing
- Use and update Customer relationship Management tool (Salesforce.com) from quote request to customer order.
- Establishes close relationship and drive collaboration with key customers, consultants and industry opinion leaders.
- Develop network of internal collaborators by optimally communicating business information to the organization.
- Responsible for analyzing market share and industry dynamics to maintain a strong understanding of industry drivers and trends. Provides recommendations to Field Marketing for new product development.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, critical thinking, and results oriented with:
- Bachelor degree or higher in chemical & process engineering or Biotechnology
- Good understanding and knowledge of the biopharmaceutical market and Biotech processing.
- Experience with Single Use processes and products in biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience (5+ years) in Biotech and engineering knowledge and/or sales/marketing within Biopharmaceutical Industry and single-use manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of New modality which is CGT, VGT and mRNA
- Good knowledge of cGMP’s, regulatory requirements and validation
- Good written and verbal communication skills & social skills.
- Good analytical skills (market analysis)
- Fluent in English and local language
- This position requires domestic and international travel for at least over 50% of the time.
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com