Show All Results
Senior Product Manager, Digital Solutions
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
By unlocking the power of data AI for drug discovery (AIDD) has the potential to enable personalized medicine and change patient lives. An M-Ventures funded biotech start-up is poised to seize the opportunity at the intersection between the Healthcare and Life Science Divisions of Merck, KGaA Darmstadt, Germany. Our mandate is to think big and reach across teams to leverage the full capabilities of the organization. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of improving the lives of others!
Your Role: The Senior Product Manager, Digital Solutions will be part of the product management team responsible for the portfolio of our AI, Cheminformatics, and automation drug discovery products. As a key member of a newly formed internal venture, you are responsible for the full product lifecycle of our new and growing Digital Solutions portfolio for drug discovery.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including market research, competitive analysis, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Understand and translate user needs into product requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build a product roadmap based on user specifications, lead the product backlog, and prioritize product features to drive desired customer experience
- Create product strategy documents that describe business and high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Lead strategic marketing, develop product positioning and messaging, marketing collateral to differentiates our digital products and its features across primary market segments
- Own long-term product strategy, define measurable KPIs, build metric reports and dashboards for executives and present achievement roadmap to key team members.
Location: US, preferably in Massachusetts
Who You Are:
- BS degree in product design or engineering, applied science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management
- Proven experience coordinating all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies, digital marketing campaigns
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- More than 5 years of practical experience in product management of XAAS (Technology-as-a-Service, Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service) or experience in product management of customer-facing software solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Ability to prioritize optimally
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Highly self-motivated, excellent interpersonal skills, strong business acumen and project management skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.