Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title- Senior Analyst
Job Location- Bangalore
Job Description & Experience required:
Your role: Should be an Engineering Graduate (BE/Tech, IT, Computer Science, E&C) with good Analytical Skills with good knowledge in SDLC and ITIL processes with 8-10 years of experience. To work with teams to translate their business requirements into easily adaptable applications by leveraging IT platforms effectively. The role involves:
- Design, develop, test and document Business requirements.
- Experience in Linux (OS), Windows and Citrix is mandate.
- Admin knowledge on statistical tools R studio and SAS studio.
- Understanding of IT Landscapes and keen to work on diverse IT systems
- In-depth understanding of Configuration and workflows
- Autonomous review and clarification of business requirements before implementation, creation, and documentation of technical design/entity-relationship including alignment with stakeholders
- Autonomous coordination of test activities with business and IT stakeholders.
- Good acumen of business functions with a Service Delivery mindset.
- Deliver & Maintain Service adhering to KPI.
- Flexible for any IT task ranging on new technology, Support & Development.
- Troubleshooting skills on application maintenance like log analysis, performance issues, vendor coordination, ticket handling etc
- Good knowledge on software implementation, configuration and testing.
- Candidate must have good communication skills
- Candidates should be from Bangalore or If selected, Candidate must have to relocate to Bangalore
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!