Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The identified candidate for Invoice Processing Specialist will report to the Invoice Processing Team Lead to perform but not limited to below tasks and responsibilities.
- Perform day to day accounts payable end to end process including invoice posting, payment processing, issue resolution and reporting and reconciliation in accordance with the service level agreement
- Verify/Investigate validity of accounts payable transactions and processes for compliance with company policies, financial reporting standards, and management requirements
- Deliver AP reports and reconciliations regularly or as required.
- Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise.
- Monitoring of supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary
- Perform month-end closing related activities
- Assist in both internal and external audit
- Work on ad hoc or special projects as directed by management
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
- At least 4 years work experience in Accounts Payables end to end operations (i.e., Invoice Posting, Payments, Issue Resolution, Reporting and Reconciliation).
- With extensive background and experience in Accounting concepts and reports analysis, GRIR/Vendor Account and other account codes reconciliation.
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Keen on financial data and information and able to identify accounting irregularities.
- SAP Experience is a must
- Fluent in English language required
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve the organization’s objective
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig (Shift Schedule: 7am - 4pm)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!