Show All Results
Digital Marketing Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
MilliporeSigma is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for their new Life Science Services (LSS) Commercial team. This role is responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across digital channels that balance business objectives and the needs of the scientific community. The ideal candidate has a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Operating across our global and matrixed structure, this leader supports awareness raising in a dynamic and complex market while launching and executing campaigns on time and on budget. With strong emphasis on channel mix to reach high value clients, this role has a hybrid skill set that is well-versed in the technical aspects of digital marketing such as audience targeting, ads reporting, campaign optimization and analytics, but also has a passion for creating resonant campaign content and engaging with the scientific community. At MilliporeSigma, the Digital Marketing Manager will blend business analysis and marketing expertise with a passion for uncovering client-centric growth opportunities.
Who You Are:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social, Display, Video, Social, Mobile, and display advertising campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally with eBusiness, marketing, demand generation and other digital content creators
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end client experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Find opportunities to improve effectiveness of client touch points through key levers including relevant content, refining segmentation, customizing messaging, channels, etc.
- Test and learn across marketing channels (paid search, display, social, email, social etc.) to increase customer conversion and optimize marketing spend through the sales funnel.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, economics, a scientific discipline, or related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in advertising/media agency or in-house
- 5 years of experience in social media advertising
- Experience working in programmatic display advertising
- 2 years of experience working with an enterprise social media management platform, such as Sprinklr
- Platform administration skills
- Experience working in Google Campaign Manager, Google Ads, DV360
- Experience with analytical platforms (Google Analytics360)
- Knowledge/experience of working on cross-functional digital marketing campaigns
- High-level of experience working with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for organic or paid campaign setup
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Business intelligence and reporting tools such as Tableau
- Ability to present complex analytical information in clear, concise, and compelling manner to leadership to inspire action
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, independent learner, passionate about digital technologies and able to work autonomously
- Experience creating strong cross-functional collaborations with various internal teams
- Experience working under a challenging/complex branch architecture a plus
- Willingness to travel globally (up to 15%)
- This position is flexible on location and could be based in the US or Europe
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.