Show All Results
Global Head of Systems & Maintenance Engineering
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As part of the transformation of the Integrated Supply Chain Operations (ISCO) organization, we continue to develop and expand our engineering and technology capabilities to ensure comprehensive implementation of initiatives, deployment of the best technologies and efficient use of our assets.
As Global Head of Maintenance & Systems Engineering, you will be defining and deploying best in class asset management approaches across our operations network in collaboration with maintenance resources in our Global Productions Operations (G.P.O) to ensure safe and compliant operation of all assets, reducing overall lifecycle costs, increasing OEE to agreed targets, increasing overall asset reliability and agility, extending asset life and reducing overall level of maintenance capex (replacement) spend vs installed asset value.
You will provide leadership and solutions by implementing aligned approaches for preventive and predictive maintenance, asset performance management, and asset management approaches as a whole across the entire ISCO network of > 50 sites globally.
In this role, you will lead a team of diverse experts in maintenance, engineering, asset management systems, engineering design tools and construction safety management. You and your team will support the ISCO engineering and technology organization by establishing and maintaining engineering standards and procedures to ensure existing and future assets are constructed and maintained to the highest standards.
Flexible on location of position.
Who You Are:
- Technical degree to Bachelors level in Engineering, (Master’s level preferred)
- 10+ Years Engineering and maintenance experience in Multinational life sciences or healthcare company
- 5 +years’ experience in leading engineering and maintenance teams in a life science, chemical manufacturing, GMP environment
- 10+ years’ experience in deployment of maintenance excellence approaches (TPM).
- Expert in deployment of maintenance management systems. Prefer deployment experience across multiple sites.
- Authority in coaching and developing capabilities of engineering and maintenance resources.
- Experienced in setting and maintaining engineering standards for a variety of equipment, and chemical processing facilities.
- Excellent communication skills (fluent English mandatory).
- Strong experience working in agile setups and highly collaborative. You are perseverant and convincing to drive organizational change through influencing in matrix setups and across different organizational units and cultures.
- Proven track record of managing deployment of global initiatives with a high degree of autonomy.
- Maintain a service culture, be open-minded, team player, encourage good behavior and instill confidence.
- Comprehensive understanding of major production processes and facilities, equipment and asset platforms across the life sciences.
- Strong financial acumen in relation to maintenance cost planning and overall asset management
- Highly experienced in data analysis, KPI deployment, performance tracking. Able to consolidate and analyze data and develop compelling proposals for leadership endorsement
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html