Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Global Support Center overall is managing approximately 20,000 queries a month for Supplier & Finance Care and operating in different legal entities and several ERP’s such as Oracle, Ariba and SAP.
Your role: Manage the internal and external requestors by ensuring timely and accurate resolution of queries through standardized processed.
- Daily, you are responsible for processing the questions/queries raised by external vendors or internal customer through the P2P platform, including related channels such as Procure4You and Finance4You Ticketing Tools, Cisco phone lines, chat & Outlook emails. You are responsible for responding to questions and requests in a timely and accurate manner according to committed goals, with high-quality and accurate answers. You ensure alignment with all relevant work instructions and process guidelines when performing these tasks.
- You may be assigned to either Accounts Payable only, Purchasing only, Travel & Expense only topics, or may be assigned to multiple. You cooperate and coordinate with other teams (Buy & Pay Operations, Finance, Group PO, Stakeholders, etc.) to ensure a timely and accurate answer or service for all tickets. You take ownership and initiative until each transaction is successful and accurately processed.
- You communicate with all customers, vendors, and colleagues in a polite and helpful manner. You ensure both your verbal and written communication is efficient and effective.
- You may also perform select operational tasks, whether in the Accounts Payable, Purchasing, or Travel & Expense processes, depending on your assigned role. You remain compliant with all segregation of duties requirements. When performing these tasks, you ensure alignment to all relevant work instructions and process guidelines.
- As part of the team, you leverage your expertise to constantly seek out better ways of providing information to the external vendor or internal customer, to improve their overall experience, with a special focus on the internal customer. This includes customer-based performance reviews and identifying opportunities such as better knowledge articles, priorities for operational process improvements, or improvements in the team operations.
- You will handle Escalation Management and Emergency Processes which need the expertise to be resolved while maintaining timeliness and accuracy of the response provided
- Occasionally, you participate and cooperate in operational calls, and additional projects, such as but not limited to operational excellence or audit preparation and response.
Who you are:
- Preferably 3–5-year work experience in Accounts Payables or Procurement Operations
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Experience in SAP, Oracle, Ariba & Concur is preferred
- Experience user of ticketing tool (Service Now)
- Experience in managing escalation calls & cases
- Experience in managing customer solutions & experience
- Shift: 9PM - 6AM (Night Shift)
- Hybrid Set-Up
Functional & Interpersonal skills
- Very good customer focus/customer centricity
- Understanding S2C and P2P processes is strongly preferred
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and diligent attributes
- Advance in MS-Office
- Continuous Improvement / Agile mindset
- Advance communication skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!