Show All Results
Project Engineer (안산 / 화학,가스 생산 플랜트)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As Project Engineer, this role is responsible for the execution of small and large ISO BSGS(Bulk Specialty Gas Supply) projects for semi-conductor owners within the approved budget and On-stream schedule with high quality as a project engineer. Also, to provide all the related statuses of executed projects to project management leadership team.
- Provide project management for all projects in Industrial and special Gases.
- Provide engineering support to the project development engineer in the preparation of technical proposals, project control budgets and schedules. The focus is to produce them consistently, deploying competitive engineering solutions and execution strategies to enable to win projects.
- Manage the technical risks and execution risks to ensure successful project execution.
- Comply with VMHYT Engineering Standards and Procedures in the engineering process.
- Control the projects within budgeted costs, whilst maintaining company goals of safety, reliability and technical quality. Maintain project cost and schedule forecasting.
- Support Project Development activities within in the development of clear scope definition and execution strategies, so that estimates can be prepared accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that there is adequate and effective communication within the Project teams, within other VMHYT groups, Customers, Vendors, Contractors, Partners, etc.
- Obtaining all kind of appreciate local permits to meet local requirements, VMHYT standards and customer’s specific requirements.
- Full support for commissioning / start-up period including resource arrangements allocation and reporting.
- Accountable on the Project, Process and Equipment’s performances up to warrantee period.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Engineering degree with technical design experience.
- 5 ~ 10 years of experience, preferably with a variety of engineering design activities, project definition, estimating, and project management functions in related industries such as Petrochemical, Gas or Engineering & Construction.
- Auto CAD, Power point, Word, Excel skills
- A strong combination of Project Engineering and Leadership skills.
- Strong awareness and sensitivity to the complexities and safety challenges of executing specialty materials manufacturing processes.
- Experience in executing small to large capital projects (up to $100MM) using various execution strategies including the use of contract engineering design, construction, and procurement (EPC).
- Experience in executing projects of varying levels of complexity, both inside and outside the company.
- Experience with specialty gas or chemical projects is a significant plus.
- Ability to lead supply contract reviews with EPCs and other suppliers.
- Knowledge of robust project engineering systems, as well as awareness of best practices in use by specialty materials companies. Must demonstrate ability and flexibility to identify the appropriate solutions for project development and execution based on project requirements and business expectations.
- Proven experience as a member of an engineering leadership team, helping to identify and develop skilled engineering resources.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to interface with many groups and be able to translate complex issues into actionable concepts.
- Ability to travel both domestically in Korea and internationally to China and USA.
- Business Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
- 지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
- 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
- (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!