Show All Results
Dynamic Pricing Data Lead
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery! Our 60,300 people are crafting how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world, we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and exciting ways of improving the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Dynamic Pricing Data Lead will play a key role in enabling dynamic pricing and margin expansion in the SLS organization by collaborating across Science and Lab Solutions and group functions to accelerate data readiness efforts for key pricing inputs (cost & variance, product inventory, web behavior, quote conversion, contracts).
- Collaborate with pricing analytics & tools teams and partners across the business to define the drivers and triggers, key portfolio attributes and relationships, as well as transactional details required to enable more responsive, targeted, differentiated, and automated pricing recommendations.
- Work cross functionally with the business functions to understand the granularity, frequency and quality of the data elements required for Dynamic Pricing.
- In collaboration with the pricing analytics & tools teams, identify and recommend data readiness initiatives focused on high priority Dynamic Pricing data assets to be migrated into the data lake.
- Collaborate with the data owner to define and detail the data processing needs and logic, methodology to test the data requirements and sufficiency of the data, validate the logic, methodology and data outputs or each data set.
- Collaborate with the data owner to define and detail the feedback loop for each data set to facilitate investigation of data inconsistencies and improvement to support organizational change and continuous improvement.
- Define and detail reactive corrective courses of action to mitigate the data related challenges and work with data owner to define proactive quality control mechanisms for each data set.
- Provide perspectives on the price optimization & management and dynamic pricing engine implementation and the integration architecture that needs to be put in place.
- Prepare and implement the data readiness project plan for PO&M and Dynamic Pricing deployment and provide ongoing status updates to the pricing leadership team, identify critical risks, challenges, and roadblocks.
- Educate stakeholders on Dynamic Pricing and the value it can bring to the organization.
- Build engagement in the organization on Dynamic Pricing & future data needs.
*Prefer candidates located near St. Louis, MO or Billerica, MA *
Who You Are:
- Pricing or data expert with 5-years’ experience in pricing or data analytics.
- Expert project manager (Six Sigma belt) able to run global projects involving BU leaders and Business Franchise owners across multiple group functions.
- Ability to influence others and sell them on the Dynamic Pricing idea, interested to work in an international environment with complex data, systems and workflows.
- Good data expert, technically skilled in data management like computer science, Analytics, Reporting and Data quality able to report on dynamic pricing enabling and margin expansion based on set KPIs.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.